Benefits of using Handlebars.js
There are many benefits to using a templating engine like Handlebars.js
- Ability to update data dynamically whenever changes are made.
- It’s easier to make your sites interactive and responsive.
- Code is less cluttered because content and HTML is separate.
- Very active Community
- Logic-less – meaning it requires little to no work to create a handlebars.js based template.
- Front-end frameworks like meteor.js and ember.js use Handlebars.js as their templating engine. So, you’re already ahead of the curve if you plan on learning the most popular front end frameworks.
Another great feature of Handlebars.js is that you can easily extend it. We’ll learn how to do this in the tutorial series.
Before You Get Started
Once you feel like you’re ready, then just dive in and you’ll be templating your sites in no time!
Handlebars.js Tutorial List
Here’s the list of tutorials and the order in which you should follow them.
If you would like more information handlebars.js then check out the official site for more documentation on their functions. Download the latest updates as well.